Autumn is close to opening its door to us, with a bit of summer and a bit of autumn colors, I’ve chosen 7 pieces of Home Deco/Furniture to decorate your home.
1. Mason Cash Baker Street Nesting Storage Tins set of 4 for £24.00. You can purchase it at John Lewis
The tin set brings a sense of heritage and nostalgia to your kitchen, and is made in a very stylish and vintage way.
2. Laveau Orange Pillow with an embroidered skeleton graphic and purple hanging pom-pom fringe. It costs $76.00 and you can find it at Gypsy Warrior.
3. Noah Curved Complete Table Lamp – a table version of an elegant and contemporary curved design, complete with its custom-made, co-ordinating shade. You can purchase it at Laura Ashley for £71.25.
4. Vitra Eames DKR Wire Chair, shaped from welded steel wire yet expresses a transparent lightness thanks to the lattice wire effect. In a choice of cream, dark grey and black finishes, these chairs each have powder-coated legs, making them suitable for use outdoors as well as around the home.You can buy it at John Lewis for £351.00.
5. Original Collection of Stacked wood. Andreas Janson created his growing Jo furniture collection of stacked wood elements by using different types of wood in combination with white. This way, the pieces look very lightweight and cool. The options include a table with a storage shelf under the top, making the collection versatile enough to use anywhere from the hallway to the kitchen. You can find them at DigsDigs.
Nature has always been a source of inspiration for all the artists. The floral patterns, the images of beautiful landscapes, the green color or the wood, they all can be seen in different pieces of art or design.
6. Echo Nightstands found at Laura Spector Design. These natural elements influence our mood and make us feel closer to nature and aware of its importance for our life. These artistic furniture designs will add a fresh and rustic air to our home ambiance. You can see the designer’s creativity which combined the wicker material with some home objects like mirrors, chairs, drawers or beds and realized some original pieces of home design and decorative items.
The last piece #7 it’s a Bailey Loose Cover Snuggler, a loose cover range with a tailored fit. It has a slim, angular build, with short tapered legs. This product is made to specification and preferences. You can find it at John Lewis for £1,299.00.
Words: Vanessa Venturi
Pic 1 http://www.johnlewis.com/mason-cash-baker-street-nesting-storage-tins-set-of-4/p1779699
Pic 2 http://gypsywarrior.com/interior/laveau-pillow.html
Pic 3 http://www.lauraashley.com/uk/invt/3518816
Pic 4 http://www.johnlewis.com/vitra-eames-dkr-wire-chair/p2059248?colour=Black
Pic 5 http://www.digsdigs.com/original-furniture-collection-of-stacked-wood/
Pic 6 http://www.homedit.com/beautiful-artistic-wicker-furniture-designs/
Pic 7 http://www.lauraspectorrusticdesign.com/works.php?active_category=table