Fashion Editorial / Photography / Film
We’re always on the look-out for controversial editorials and new photographers to work with.
Here is your chance to have a platform to publish your work. Just submit any piece of work, writing or photography and SANT Magazine will publish it on www.santmagazine.com
The Nitty gritty
You agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant SANT Magazine / Santmagazine.com the right to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate create derivative works from, make available to the public, and / or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed.
1. Your submission needs to be your own original work and you have the right to make it available for purposes specified above.
2. Your Submission is allowed to be used in our online fashion magazine www.santmagazine.com & marketing material etc.
3. Your submission has not been printed / published elsewhere
4. Your submission is not untrue
5. Your submission does not infringe on any law
1. Text shall be submitted in a word document and separate from Images.
2. Images placing in the text shall be indicated in writing ex. Image 1, Image 2. Images must be sources at the end of the article.
4. 500 word limit
5. Submission need to contain at least one landscape image of the highest resolution possible (This will be the feature image)
You agree to indemnify SANT Magazine against all legal fees, damages, and other expenses that may be incurred by SANT Magazine as a result of your breach of the above warranty, and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on SANT Magazine and the purposes specified above.
SANT Magazine enforces a strict editing, quality policy and due to the amount of fashion editorials / submissions received we are often not able to offer feedback unless the submission is of interest.
Submissions to be Wetransfer or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that SANT is a registered trademark and if you are planning to submit to the magazine, this does not give you the right to use the magazine’s name to utilise other business services including but not limited to: PRs, designers, models, model agencies, studios etc. Failure to comply may lead to legal action against you.